The number of companies offering different services is growing day by day, companies which try their best to provide useful and efficient services or products for businesses to meet their needs. These businesses need tools or services to plan their scope of work and optimize work processes efficiently.
One of the most well-known service providers in the world is Google, which has nor limited itself to certain types of services and provides a wide range of useful services as a package which is called “G Suite”; G Suite is a full pack of services for small, midsize, and large businesses and covers a wide range of requirements from communications tools to data storage!
In this article, we’ll go over G Suite solutions and services for small, midsize, and large businesses and see how they can use it for their growth and efficient teamwork.
G Suite Solutions for Small Businesses
- Google offers a free 14-day trial period, but users must pay only $5 per month to use the service after the trial period. To know about the services included in this package, take a look at this article; “What is included in G suite”.
- Google’s first recommendation is to create an email account with a dedicated domain to keep your business prestige while communicating with your clients and business partners.
- The users (businesses) usually get a storage space of 30 GB, but they can increase it based on their demands.
- Certainly, all of the clients who use Google services to improve and optimize their business, consider security and ease of access as two major priorities, so that Google offers a %99.9 uptime.
- Running G Suite services for your own business only takes three-stage, which is not as difficult as you might think. You can simply activate your account and start implementing it for your newly established business.
G Suite Solutions for Midsize Businesses
You can use G Suite services in two plans:
The costs vary based on the type of services included in each plan.
An important point about these services is their accessibility, which means you, as a business owner (client), can access your data everywhere and on every device.
- Efficient security of G Suite services is another top feature.
- The capability of creating various groups and managing them easily by powerful tools.
- Working with useful applications such as Google Docs, Google Slides, Spreadsheets, etc. which are necessary for your business.
Thousands of businesses in different industries use G Suite services. Let’s take a quick look at them:
- Retail: G Suite is one of the most suitable platforms for retail businesses to communicate with their clients and sell goods.
- Manufacturing: in this industry, users can utilize G Suite to stay in touch with providers and suppliers.
- Professional Service Providers: if you own business in this field, then G Suite has amazing features for you to communicate with your clients as best as they deserve.
- Technology: People who own business based on technology can use G Suite to communicate effectively with their business partners and influence their clients as well as affecting their employees.
G Suite Solutions for Large Businesses
Speed is one of the most important features of large businesses which can be applied to their job with a certain discipline to get accurate and faultless outcomes in their operations as well as giving high-quality services to their clients.
G Suite can increase the speed of operations and plans in large businesses and make their dreams come true through cloud services and other practical solutions. Enterprises can utilize various services of G Suite to manage their staff’s tasks and improve their performance.
G Suite offers its services to large businesses in two plans:
The costs vary based on the type of services included in each plan. A great point about the large business pack is that it includes almost all Google services. Since security is a critical demand from business owners, Google takes high-security measures in this package for large businesses to keep their data and documents secure.